World At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World At War

Roleplay in the battlefield, become a soldier and fight for what you think is right

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission :damage control

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Mission :damage control Empty
PostSubject: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 am

Sonja sat smoking her cigarette she found it helped calm her after a rather bad night of nightmares . Taking a second drag she sat back finding herself wondering why she was there but then a smile crossed her face as she remembered how she had punched out her former commanders lights for making a pass at her.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:06 pm

I then stood there at a camp about to attack them, then i told my troops to head out and silently take them out then fire at will when the battle really starts then i went in and assassinated two at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 pm

on hearing the raging battle Sonja slipped out of the room she sat in and drew her weapons firing at the intruders as she went she noticed one man standing alone and made her way to him "why do you attack the base" she shouted over her gun fire

Last edited by sonja silverblade on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:42 pm

"to kidnap you"i said then dashing at her about to beat her up then take her away.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 am

Sonja looked at him "ow and how do you suppose your gonna do that?" she asked curious "and for what purpose ?" her guns still blazing. she quickly reloaded them and fired off another volley, her face still turned to him waiting for his answer as she took down two more of his men.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am

"to beat you up a little and ........to take over the world"i said with a serious face still running towards her then about to strike at her with my kantana.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Sonja twisted out of his way using her foot to give him a kick in his lower back as he passed her by. "yeah right , you and every one's uncle" she said firing another round at some of his men who got too close "so what's so special about me then?" she said "apart from being good with a gun and I look good in a bikini there's nothing special about me" she aimed not for the man but behind him firing a single shot it flew just over the man's shoulder and into the skull of one of his men "gotcha" she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 pm

"you hold the power to help as reinforcements to other leaders so i must execute you"i said then going of to her then i cut her side "and maybe i want"i said then going straight up to her face "you can either help me or die here"i said staring into her eyes.
(OOC:im not really gonna kill you though i can't kill other rp member's)
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:48 am

Sonja felt the slice of the blade as it cut her side she felt her warm blood trickle down her side "not a good enough reason" she said "I am a resistance scout, what can you offer me as payment for my services"she looked at him as she stood holding her side tearing her shirt she exposed her well toned belly. Tying the strip around her waist she stood looking at him waiting for her answer hoping it wouldn't be the wrong one she had been alone for too long maybe she thought he could be the one.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:00 pm

i then smiled "the throne of japan"i said then watching her very carefully.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 am

Sonja raised an eye brow at his answer but just smirked "I know nobody can just give that" she said taking a deep breath in "why offer the biggest prize to me , aren't there Japanese women who take your fancy?" she said "or have you decide to try something different on your bedroom" her face smirked as she finished
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"hmmm no most of them are stuck up and have no life and some are just willing to get with me but...there not for me"I said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 am

sonja smirked again "and what says i am?" she said her guns still drawn"do i look desperate to hop into your bed" holding her guns she crossed her arms her eyes wondered over him as if trying to decide what he would look like undressed.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 pm

"no"i said then starting at her with my right hand still on the handle of my sword.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:04 am

sonja still stood watching him "you still haven't awnsered my question, why choose me?" she said again this time letting her hands which still held her gun fall to her side "I am nothing but a resistance fighter who's been in more toruble with supiriors than she can remeber , why me, or is it you like a challange, is that it?" she smirked as she stood slightly turned away from him "well you'll have that"
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 pm

"well it's either that or death"i said "and why do i have to answer that question"i said walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:11 am

sonja looked at him slipping her gun away she stood facing him "still, why me?" she asked softer as he drew closer to her "there are dozens of other women around this base" she said "whats so special abut me?" she realised the closer he came the faster her hear beat.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

I then started smiling then i put my sword up under her chin "you don't fear anyone not even if someone could point a gun to your head "i said "and i like that a girl who doesn't fear"i said then putting it back.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 am

Sonja looked at him a smile slowly appeared on her face "if you have fear it will own you , i made my peace a long time ago when i saw death it almost took me but i survived i fought it and won" her eyes looked into his as she spoke softly to him her heart now beating faster at his closeness.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:56 pm

"hmm fear is it" i said then putting my sword up against her neck.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:08 am

Sonja smirked "its not fear that makes my heart race " she said feeling the cold steel of his blade against her neck
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:38 pm

"then what is it then"i said with a evil grin on my face as we became face to face
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:30 am

Sonja laughed "if you haven't figured it out, then I'm not going to let you know am i" she said as she looked into his eyes her hand resting on her gun, that was at the front of her trousers.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:04 pm

I looked at her and smiled then stabbing her in the stomach then holding it as her blood dripped off the end of the sword.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:07 am

Sonja laughed as she pulled back off the blade "do you think i have had worst " she said she took her blood and smeared it across his face , reaching back she brought forward her sword slicing at his rob and his arm "I knew you were double crosser"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission :damage control
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World At War :: WW2 :: Base Camp-
Jump to: