World At War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World At War

Roleplay in the battlefield, become a soldier and fight for what you think is right

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission :damage control

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Mission :damage control - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:23 am

I then went down on one knee and held my arm and looked at her and held my sword up "let's see how good you are with swords"i said waiting for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:52 am

Jessica stood swinging her sword she twisted turning it in the air while slicing he rob but not to his skin , she moved around him like a breeze silent but deadly.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:22 pm

I then watched her and pushed the sword to the side and went behind her and put the sword around her stomach "hmph...".
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:18 am

Sonja felt the cold steel on her stomach " do you think you can manipulate people into doing what you want " she said turning the bare skin of her belly touching his warm skin "you seem bemused, is it because you have found you match in a woman"
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm

"well that maybe the answer"i said as a soldier came out of nowhere and tried to stab me as i slid down and stabbed him in the stomach "you may be right"i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 am

sonja smiled flipping her sword and letting it slid on to her back her eyes watching as the air now hung thick with the smell of blood , her favorite smell she could not help the sigh she gave watching his body move.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Begginer
Begginer
Roku

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

I then had went back to her as my skin had meet with hers as i sniffed the air it had a sweet scent to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission :damage control   Mission :damage control - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission :damage control
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World At War :: WW2 :: Base Camp-
Jump to: